We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us expand our rapidly growing automotive business in the U.S.
You will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and placing top technical talent on assignments with our customers throughout the U.S.
You should be passionate about recruiting and demonstrate creativity and determination in identifying and sourcing top candidates from inside and outside of your network to ensure that we place the best possible candidates with our customers.
This is a full-time position. We are open to remote work and flexible schedules.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract top tier talent using a variety of sources including LinkedIn, job boards, referrals, social media, networks, resume databases, etc.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Stay up-to-date on recruiting trends and global labor market conditions.
- Identify and evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements with managers.
- Interview applicants on consistent set of qualifications, analyze responses, verify references and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of company recruitment processes.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting/sales.
- Experience working in organizations with a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Previous recruiting/sales experience in the automotive industry required, with experience in emerging areas such as AD/ADAS and AI/ML desired.
- Skilled with using social media for recruitment.
- Outstanding communications (written and verbal).
- Energetic team player.
A Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Society is a leading global provider of specialist R&D and IT resources to multinational corporations that are focused on product and service innovation.
A Society was founded in 1997 and has more than 1,750 active assignments and a network of 30,000 consultants around the world.
In the automotive sector, we have more than 500 active assignments with leading multinational auto manufacturers and OEMs.
We have offices in the United States, Canada, Sweden, India, the UK, and Norway.